Shri Sivalaya will become the most preferred Nature Cure Centre in Tamil Nādu by 2030 by offering high quality patient care and adapting advanced innovative scientific Naturopathy and Yoga treatment modalities...
- i. Serve patient with the high quality and kindness
- ii. We want to ensure the patients time and resource spend in our hospital is worthful and adding values to their life
- iii. To empower the patient to take care of their health and to achieve complete state of well being
- iv. Training the clinical and non-clinical staffs and providing opportunity for them to realise their full potential
- i. Prime objective: patient satisfaction and happiness
- ii. Ethical and honest medical practice
- iii. Passion for operational excellence
- iv. Transparency in all operations and transactions
- v. Ensuring compliance with legal requirements
Shri Sivalaya Holistic Natural Healing Hospital
Since its inception the hospital has made its esteemed presence in the minds of natural health seekers, as the most desired choice.
Shri Sivalaya is located in a serene atmosphere, filled with sweet smelling fragrance of nature, greeting tweets of sparrows and dancing wild peacocks leading to a pathway of high canopy, boundless coconut trees, into a sprawling 18 acres of lush green landscape.
They can’t be wrong
Things To Carry While Getting Admitted?
- Flask & water bottle
- Comfortable cloth for yoga
- Loose cloths for treatment (T-shirts, Track pants, Nighties, chudidhar )
- Personal needs (Towel, Brush, Paste, soap, Anti slippery sandals or foot wear)
- Medical reports
- Medication (which is taken regularly)
- Yoga mat – bring your own yoga mat for your personal use if cant you can use our hospital mat ( washed mats) throughout your stay and can return while leaving the hospital
- Aadhar card xerox
Why is Sivalaya a Natural Holistic healing Hospital?
Is Sivalaya a weight reduction centre / spa / Hospital?
What is the minimum and maximum duration of stay at Sivalaya?
Are there Registered Doctors at Sivalaya and what degree they hold?
Are there trained therapists in Sivalaya?
Sivalaya has trained male and female therapists who have a wide and vivid experience in delivering treatments.
How many Kgs will i lose during my stay at Sivalaya and will i regain my weight after getting back to Home?
Do we give any medications in our Hospital?
What type of Diet will be served for patients at Sivalaya?
How many days in advance should I book the rooms?
Kindly book your room atleast by 20 days in advance by paying the advance deposit, in order to avail the room you prefer. Last minute requests may be denied in case of Non- availability of rooms.
Does Sivalaya offer any concessions for their customers?
Does the Hospital offer any pick up and drop facility for its customers?
Yes! We do offer pick up and drop facilities against fixed charges. Advance booking is must for availing the facility and a text message with the time of your arrival and pick up or drop location must be sent to the cell number of the hospital reception. Charges will be collected by the driver himself after your travel.
Wheather treatments in Sivalaya are complete residential or permitted to go out?
Can yoga done after eating?
Can yoga practiced during menstual cycle?
Is there any specfic care to be noted while planing to admit in shivalaya for female?
FOUNDER - SHRI SIVALAYA
DR.V.MARUTHARAJ BNYS, M.Sc (Psychology), M.Sc(Counselling & Psychotherapy)
Dr.V .Marutharaj has 20 years of rich clinical experience in treating patients through Naturopathy and Yoga he is well known for his social media YouTube and Facebook channel AATHICHOODI which creates health awareness among public…
Resident Medical Officer
V.Senthil Raghavan B.P.T. D.S.P. D.S.M.MIAP.,
ONLINE CONSULTING AVAILABLE.
+91 98427 10035, +91 98427 18209
ONLINE CONSULTING AVAILABLE.
+91 98427 10035