Persons presenting with the following conditions are non-eligible for admission.
- Pregnant women
- Persons suffering from extreme psychological conditions.
- Persons with chronic and unstable cardiac & renal disorders.
- Persons suffering from communicable diseases like tuberculosis, swine flu, dengue etc
- Persons suffering from cancer & AIDS
- Persons with chronic addiction to alcohol, smoking, pan, zarda, tobacco etc.
- A prior consultation with the Doctor / an enquiry via Telephone / E- mail is a must before reservation of rooms for admission.
- Reservation/ Booking can be made by making an advance payment of Rs. 1000 for sharing rooms and Rs. 2000 for Valley rooms, and Rs. 5000 for Cottage and Family Cottages.
- The reservation deposit can be remitted by cash / card or through NEFT or DD in favour of Shri sivalaya holistic natural healing hospital payable at Kangeyam.
- Cancellation/ postponement of booking must be informed three days prior to the time & date of admission, failing which only half of the actual amount will be refunded.
- Cancellation/postponement in the last moment will not be entertained.
- On cancellation of booking the deposit amount will be refunded within three working days from the time of cancellation request.
- On postponement of the booking the reservation deposit will be retained, provided if the postponed date is within three months from the date of previous booking and also based on the availability of requested rooms.
- Frequent cancellations / postponements will not be encouraged.
Admission / Discharge
- Admission will be granted only to those who fulfil the eligibility criteria.
- Applications will be scrutinised and admission will be provided following physical examination of the patient and evaluation of medical records. Any information found irrelevant will be subjected to reassessment through physical and laboratory examinations failing which the admission will be declined.
- Children below 18 yrs and adults above 70 yrs of age and likewise persons with mobility disorders will be granted admission only with an attendee / care taker.
- A passport size photograph, photocopy proof of identity (AADHAR/ Voters ID/Passport), must be submitted during admission.
- Foreign Nationals / NRI’s / OCI / PIO’s must produce their passport and visa details with a photocopy of the same along with their photograph.
- Kindly carry your original valid ID proof which will be required for verification at the time of admission.
- On the day of admission, please bring along the recent medical records, drugs or medicine of any system currently under usage.
- In circumstances of premature discharge, charges will be collected for the confirmed period of stay or the remaining days of the booked period, whichever is less.
- Prior appointment is must for those who opt for treatment as out- patients.
- Our hospital will provide treatment for out patients, under the discrimination of doctors following prior consultation and physical examination of the patient.
- Out patients will be entertained to take food in our hospital with prior request.
- Charges for out patients will be collected on a daily basis.